Sorry, this job has expired.
A career with Cox Automotive gives you all the benefits that can only come from working for an industry leader, including talented, motivated team members; a diverse, energetic workplace; and a company dedicated to your success, growth and advancement.
We are currently hiring a part-time auction driver.
As a driver you will operate vehicles (driving, parking and staging) in support of sale day events and general auction operations. This includes movement of vehicles to, from and on auction property.
You can also expect to:
• Operate all vehicles in a safe manner and in compliance with all applicable company policy and procedures and traffic laws and regulations.
• Observe rules of the road and demonstrate courtesy and defensive driving techniques.
• Drive assigned vehicles through auction lanes on sale days.
• Drive and park vehicles on auction property.
• Drive vehicles to and from customer dealerships and other customer locations as assigned.
• Align and park vehicles in proper order as directed.
• Provide assistance in movement of inoperable vehicles when directed.
• Provide direct customer service to dealer reps, account representatives, rental agents, etc., as required.
• Comply with all job-related safety and health procedures.
We require you to have:
• A high school diploma or equivalent
• Previous automotive auction experience
• A valid driver's license
• The ability to drive vehicles with standard or automatic transmission
Meet our hiring managers on June 25th, from 1pm-4pm.
Cox Automotive is transforming the way the world buys, sells and owns cars with industry-leading digital marketing, retail, financial and wholesale solutions for consumers, dealers, manufacturers and the overall automotive ecosystem worldwide. With a complete and connected view of the automotive ecosystem, Cox Automotive is a global company connecting people, cars and capabilities with services that link the automotive value chain.
Cox is an Equal Employment Opportunity employer - All qualified applicants/employees will receive consideration for employment without regard to that individual’s age, race, color, religion or creed, national origin or ancestry, sex (including pregnancy), sexual orientation, gender, gender identity, physical or mental disability, veteran status, genetic information, ethnicity, citizenship, or any other characteristic protected by law.