A career with Cox Automotive gives you all the benefits that can only come from working for an industry leader, including talented, motivated team members; a diverse, energetic workplace; and a company dedicated to your success, growth and advancement.
We are currently hiring a part-time driver.
As a driver you can expect to:
• Operate all vehicles in a safe manner and in compliance with all applicable company policy and procedures and traffic laws and regulations.
• Observe rules of the road and demonstrate courtesy and defensive driving techniques.
• Drive assigned vehicles through auction lanes on sale days.
• Drive and park vehicles on auction property.
• Drive vehicles to and from customer dealerships and other customer locations as assigned.
• Align and park vehicles in proper order as directed.
• Provide assistance in movement of inoperable vehicles when directed.
• Provide direct customer service to dealer reps, account representatives, rental agents, etc., as required.
• Comply with all job-related safety and health procedures.
We require you to have:
• A high school diploma or equivalent
• Previous automotive auction experience
• A valid driver's license
• The ability to drive vehicles with standard or automatic transmission
Cox Automotive is transforming the way the world buys, sells and owns cars with industry-leading digital marketing, retail, financial and wholesale solutions for consumers, dealers, manufacturers and the overall automotive ecosystem worldwide. With a complete and connected view of the automotive ecosystem, Cox Automotive is a global company connecting people, cars and capabilities with services that link the automotive value chain.
Cox Enterprises and its subsidiary companies are Equal Opportunity employers - M/F/Vets/Disabled. Qualified applicants will receive consideration for employment without regard to race, color, religion, sex, national origin, sexual orientation, gender identity, disability or protected veteran status.