Dealertrack a division of Cox Automotive has openings at our operations in Wilmington for the position of Registration Administrator.
Under general supervision, the Registration Administrator I performs a variety of administrative and technical tasks relating to the receipt, scanning, and archiving of documents associated with motor vehicle transactions and the organization and assembly of document shipments to Motor Vehicle departments and other end processors. The Registration Administrator I enters and retrieves information on the computer, prepares registration and titling paperwork, validates document accuracy and completeness (including notarization where applicable) and assembles shipments of registration documents daily.
Required Knowledge and Skills
• Education: High School Diploma or Equivalent
• Experience: 0-2 yrs
• Excellent communications skills (verbal and written)
• Strong attention to detail
• Ability to multi-task
• Basic computer skills, proficient in Microsoft Office products
• Organizational skills
• Strong collaborator
• Ability to work in a fast-paced environment
• Must have a clean driving record
Duties & Responsibilities
• Utilizes computer to generate lists of files to be retrieved from document storage.
• Retrieves folders of documents from archives.
• Examines documents submitted by customers for motor vehicle titles and registrations. Completes paperwork to process title and registration transactions for multiple states.
• Verifying the accuracy of information including but not limited to: verifying VIN, taxes and fees, lienholder information, owner's information and vehicle mileage.
• Compile document shipments and prepare shipping labels.
• Collects and opens all incoming mail.
• Scans/Records tracking numbers for all incoming packages to document the items received and the date and time of receipt.
• Collects all documentation for outgoing shipments and ensures each shipment is assembled accurately and is properly packaged and labeled for delivery to the correct end processor.
• General understanding of title and registration paperwork and paperwork order.
• Ensure all paperwork is free of any staples, paper clips and/or rubber bands prior to scanning.
• Operate scanners and scanning software to scan and validate that scans for all documents are captured and are legible and export properly.
• Re-scan any documents that were not captured or that are of poor scan quality.
• Collate and folder paperwork for filing in the vault.
• Report any issues with scanning equipment and collaborate with Operations Supervisor, Product and I.T. on issue resolution.
• Assist other Operations TMs with questions about processes, equipment, and job requirements.
About Cox Automotive
There’s nothing ordinary about Cox Automotive. We are people of every background driven by our passion for mobility, innovation, client success and community outreach. We make buying, selling and owning (or simply using) cars easier for everyone. Touching more than 40,000 clients across five continents, we bring together the best brands and the best teams to propel the automotive industry forward. Some of those team members work for our iconic consumer brands like Autotrader and Kelley Blue Book, while others are creating the future of automotive at industry-facing brands like Dealer.com, Manheim and vAuto.
We are the Cox family of businesses. We’ve been making our mark since 1898 by building and evolving world-class businesses, staying true to our values, and encouraging top talent to always look for growth and impact while building a career with us. Our primary divisions – Cox Communications and Cox Automotive – are driving a new wave of innovation, powering smart cities with powerhouse broadband communications and pioneering greener, more progressive transportation alternatives for individuals and fleet operators. We’re also expanding into new spaces like cleantech and healthcare to rev up our momentum toward building a better future for the next generation. We’re looking for the talent today who will be our leaders tomorrow. Sound intriguing? Learn more about where we are today, where we hope you’ll be going with us, and the common purpose that unites us at coxenterprises.com.
Cox is an Equal Employment Opportunity employer – All qualified applicants/employees will receive consideration for employment without regard to that individual’s age, race, color, religion or creed, national origin or ancestry, sex (including pregnancy), sexual orientation, gender, gender identity, physical or mental disability, veteran status, genetic information, ethnicity, citizenship, or any other characteristic protected by law.
Statement to ALL Third-Party Agencies and Similar Organizations: Cox accepts resumes only from agencies with which we formally engage their services. Please do not forward resumes to our applicant tracking system, Cox employees, Cox hiring manager, or send to any Cox facility. Cox is not responsible for any fees or charges associated with unsolicited resumes.